Thursday, March 20, 2008

THE MATCH



The moment we've been waiting for seemed like it would never come. We get to go to Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, WA for one year and come back here for 3 years of PM&R at the U of U. So if you know anyone who wants to rent our house for a year, let us know. We are very excited.

5 comments:

Dallin said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! I'm excited that you'll be here most of the time!

Shawn and Ali said...

Congrats. Ooooh...we are going to have to visit.

Bryce said...

I am so excited for you! I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and thought "Agh! I need to check Heidi and Mike's blog!" I almost couldn't go back to sleep - I was about ready to get up and check. I'm so glad you got your #1 choice, and that we only have to miss you for a year. Congratulations to both you and Mike!!!

Alex said...

Congratulations on the match! We're really excited for you guys.

Jeana said...

congrats Washington will be a fun adventure! That is cool that you won't have to be away from family for too long before you are back in Utah again. I am excited for you!