Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween

We didn't get the traditional halloween pictures this year. We were on the road on Halloween night, but before you feel too bad for our children, we did celebrate many ways before we went, and we were on our way to California and tons of fun. We got to celebrate at both grandparents as well as at school and neighborhood book clubs. I didn't get a picture of Luke in is costume, I'm going to have to ask Grandparents to send me one, I'm pretty sure they got one.

This is Clara at school in her preschool parade. She was Pocahotas for Halloween.


This is Hannah as Snow White with her book club friends. Yes, we convinced her to be Snow White instead of a pumpkin because I really didn't want to make another costume.


This is Clara at her science club/book club. They just made pumpkin volcanos and she is a little surprised by the result.

No comments: