Friday, February 5, 2010

Random things in my Freezer

I've been finding strange things in my freezer. Our fridge has a freezer on the bottom, which I really like, but obviously someone has figured out how to open it. This week I found a few random things in there. The first time it was two toy orca whales and another toy. Pretty non-offensive, but made me laugh. The next time it was a pair of dirty socks. Yes, they had probably only been on the wearer for about an hour but still... EW! Since then we've had a talk with the only person these socks could belong to, Miss Hannah-Banana. We let her know we only put food in the freezer and sock still go in the laundry shoot. Then I caught her trying to put an empty bowl in the freezer, at least it wasn't more socks. But why? I guess it's just because she can.

No comments: