Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Apreciation Day

I found out at noon today that Chick-fil-A was having a "cow appreciation day."  If you dressed up like a cow you would get a free meal.  So we quickly threw together a few cow costumes and off we went.  Luke's was not my best effort, but he didn't really want to dress up.  Everytime I put his hat on, he would pull it off.  The girls thought it was really fun, which was really why we did it, the free food was just a bonus.  Anytime you get to dress up is great.  So if you feel like throwing on a cow costume you too can get a free meal today.  We got 3 kids' meals (which come with adhesive placemats- why doesn't everyone do that?  It was fantastic, forget the toy give me a placemant) and I got a combo meal all for free.  I was sure we wouldn't be able to get four free meals, but we did.  Added bonus, the kids' meals came with a little book, and Luke kept laughing at the characters in his.  I love it.
The cute Hannah cow gets a solo picture because she wouldn't look at the camera before.  Oh wait, she still isn't looking, oh well.  This was obviously after we started eating, notice the chocolate milk spill, I think this happens everytime she drinks it.

2 comments:

Britt said...

I would dress up in a cow outfit and still pay to eat at Chik-Fil-A! Do you know there isn't one here in Maine? Not even at the mall. That means no peppermint milkshakes at Christmas.

Tony and Ann said...

OMGosh! Is that at Fashion Place? We passed you as we were coming out-by then we had un-taped the "costumes" we printed off the Chick-Fil-A website, but I saw you going in. I am Sarah's mom, Jonathon's mom-in-law. I thought the skirts looked SO cute--and you were pushing a stroller too?? WOW!! After we had our food and sat down, another group (grandma, mom, about 4 kids) came in so we let them wear our "costumes". Saved them a good $30 on their meals! Ann Coppola