Sunday, March 4, 2012

Matching...

What is it about matching?  I used to love to match my older sister.  I don't remember it much with my younger ones, but that's probably because they always matched each other.  My girls love it too.  For Valentine's day I made them all PJ pants.  Luke's are different...well because I couldn't put him in pink pants, but they do match his dad's.

We happen to have dresses for Hannah and Charlotte that match too.  Hannah loves it.  If Charlotte is wearing hers, Hannah wants hers on too.  I'm kind of amazed they fit.  We got them when Hannah was turning one and Clara was just over three.  So, on an almost 5 year-old Hannah and a 6 mo. old Charlotte, it's a bit of a stretch.  Hannah's was in the too small pile until she saw Charlotte in hers.  I guess we can make it work a little longer.
Hannah and Charlotte

Clara and Hannah
It's hard to believe they were that small, but it also is hard to believe they are getting as big as they are.  I know it doesn't make sense.  I know they won't want to match forever and there will probably come a time when it would be embarrassing to match, so we will enjoy it while we can.


No comments: