Thursday, January 2, 2014

To Blog or not to Blog

I obviously have not been consistent as of late.  I don't often take the time to compose long blog post.  I miss it, but I can't promise much change.  There seem to be so many ways to keep people updated, that this has slipped a bit.  I occasionally post of Facebook, don't love it.  Seems too exposed.  I do however like Instagram.  It's simple to post a single picture, which I like.  My profile is private, but I'm happy to add you if you want.  HEIDIZE is my username.  Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Janene said...

For me, blogging was about creating a personal history that I could go back to re-read and re-live those memories.

If your purpose of blogging is to keep others informed of your life, then it may not be the medium for you. If it is to save your memories in one spot, then you may want to continue.

Good luck with your decision :)