Mike has a Wilderness Medicine Class. They got to do some practical skills practice in Moab. The whole family got to go. We had a fabulous time. The weather was warm and sunny. We forgot sunscreen the first day and we paid for it, but Mike got to treat an "injuried" person and identify very young poison ivy. The next day the wind picked up and the girls were extra tired so we went home after a short hike in Arches. They traveled so well we are excited to try them out on the long drive to Washington. 
Clara and Hannah were great little hikers.
We played at a very fun park with giant xylophones and a giant tree stump playground, while Mike did some skills pass-off.
2 comments:
I am glad to see you had fun. It makes me want to go on a little weekend getaway...if I wasn't 9 months pregnant too.
I can't believe that you are moving to Washington by the way! It will be a fun, new experience for you though. I think I can live with it since you are coming back :)
How fun! I think it's fabulous that your girls are getting to do such awesome outdoor things. I love the pics!
Post a Comment