Friday, May 9, 2008

Hannah's One!

Hannah is one year old. It's been a great year. We love her sweet intense personality. Much like Clara she is always moving. She loves to eat, especially if she can do it herself. She has a couple of words but still no teeth. She has been walking for about a month and is still a little tipsy when she is on grass or when big sis is overly affectionate. She loves to make us laugh, likes to try to hop, and can't stay out of the mud. She will follow Mike around when he's watering in the hopes that he will let his guard down for a second and she will get to play in the mud. We let her go at her chocolate cake in her birthday suit. She had a great time. We thought she was done, got her cleaned up, and then she wanted more.

The girls look so cute in their matching dresses. They really love playing together.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks so much for finding me!!! It's been WAY too long! Your girls are so cute and look so much like you! Have you ran into Brittney up there? It was quite the Dixie reunion at her wedding. Necia and Adrienne live down here, Necia's in my ward! Did you see the pics of Brit's wedding on my blog? Well, this is a great way to keep in touch. I'd love to hear more from you. I'll bookmark your blog.

Danielle said...

I can't believe Hannah's turned one! Are we really grown up enough for that? You have such cute girls!

Jeana said...

Your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big they have gotten! So cute! :)

Kara said...

Heidi, it's me again. I'm glad you found me before I set my blog to "private". If you would just e-mail me and I can send you an invite to read my blog. I would love to keep in touch with you this way.
kswanemyr@hotmail.com

The Gilbert Bunch said...

I cna't believe how cute Hannah is! We sure love her! You guys are the best!