Monday, May 12, 2008

Northwest make way for the Englishes!

We found a place. We went to visit Spokane a couple weeks ago. With the help of my parents and a rented minivan we made the 12 hour drive with the girls. They didn't even complain much until the last hour of the way back. We were all ready for a break, but nothing was going to stop us at that point. Mike and I mainly looked for a place to live while my folks hung out the with girls. We found a cute little place. It's close to everything we need.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I can't believe you drove that far with two kids!!! What troopers! I may come visit you in Spokane one of these days. My BFF from high school just moved near there. She's actually on the Idaho side, near Courdalain (sp?). I have been wanted to go visit her so bad, and I am looking for a flight into Spokane. I'll let you know if it happens one of these days.

The Gilbert Bunch said...

That is such a cute place! I hope you have a great time! It is still winter in Utah, the boys have started sleeping in swim suits. Maybe that will bring out the sun.