We picked peaches, the girls liked the ladders the best.
We sampled some blue berries, checked out the chickens, pick our own corn and Clara and Mike even got to taste a fresh black berry.
We got home and Clara says, "Look Dad there are spots on my tummy." Sure enough she has spots all over her tummy and legs and arms, bright red ears, and a few spots on her face. So now we are puzzling, is it the weird bug Mike and I got manifesting it's self differently in a child, or is she allergic to something she ate or touched. We don't know. So we loaded her up on bendryl and we'll see.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. We will have to try it out sometime. Keep us updated on Clara. We hope she is feeling better soon. Tell her Tatum misses her and is looking forward to seeing her next week sometime!
I found your blog, Yea! I hope Clara feels better, it looks yucky! Good thing she is so tuff! We miss you!
I am so glad that you guys are over your bug. I forgot to ask you about the welts on Clara's legs, are they gone? I'll ask you tomorrow at the park. See ya then.
It looks like hives to me - Andrew has had 2 breakouts that look just like that - Benadryl helps. His ped. said that 90% of the time, you'll never know what it was that caused the reaction. We weren't ever able to figure it out.
It seems like you guys are really enjoying Spokanne - it looks like such a great place to live!
Post a Comment