It's offical. Hannah finally has a tooth. Just a week and a half before they would have done x-rays. She was feeling her lower gums with her tounge this morning and I thought, very half heartedly after being wrong so many times, maybe there is a tooth in there. I felt and sure enough it's there! She still won't let me actually see it. For some strange reason she fairly private about her gums. My mom jokingly said that maybe it finally came because we took her "bink" away last week. So I decided to post the last picture of Hannah with her "bink." This was taken right before we went to Build-a-Bear and put the "bink" inside a stuffed bunny now named Bink. Judging by her expression I think she knew something was going on.
Monday, August 18, 2008
HANNAH HAS A TOOTH!
It's offical. Hannah finally has a tooth. Just a week and a half before they would have done x-rays. She was feeling her lower gums with her tounge this morning and I thought, very half heartedly after being wrong so many times, maybe there is a tooth in there. I felt and sure enough it's there! She still won't let me actually see it. For some strange reason she fairly private about her gums. My mom jokingly said that maybe it finally came because we took her "bink" away last week. So I decided to post the last picture of Hannah with her "bink." This was taken right before we went to Build-a-Bear and put the "bink" inside a stuffed bunny now named Bink. Judging by her expression I think she knew something was going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!
Yea Hannah! It's so fun to look through your blog!
Wow, just now getting her first tooth! Were they worried about it, was that the reason for the X-rays they were about to do? I have never heard the idea of stuffing a bear with the paci- that's very creative. I didn't have a kid who was attached to the bink, but that is a good idea.
Good for her, Bring on the steak!
Yea! Congratulations Hannah! We're very excited for you. And I love the idea of "Bink."
"Bink" is a fantastic idea! I'm definitely going to have to remember that one. She is so adorable!
Yeah for Hannah!
i thought she was going to be toothless. glad i was wrong!
I am glad you were finally right about her tooth coming in. Yeah! Hey, I;m sorry again about the booties! Don't stress about them. But in case you do...hee hee, ummm I measured Josie's feet they are about three inches.
Your awesome, thanks for haning out in the rain!
crazy her and Landon aren't too far apart and that kid has 12 YES 12 teeth. Yeah Hannah and yes have to agree awesome idea with the binki!
Post a Comment