We are so lucky to live close to this amazing park with the most beautiful gardens. We often go for a walk over there after dinner or Sunday afternoon. The girls do great. Hannah used to want to pick the flowers, but now she is happy telling them "hi." Here are a few of our favorite photos from one of our more recent trips over there.
So they are pink cowGIRL boots. (Clara's word preferance)I also listen to a little country and a lot of bluegrass these day. I know who'd have thought.
How beautiful! That's fantastic you've got such a pretty place so close to home. By the way - good to see you today. I'm counting down the time until you guys make it back!
3 comments:
It's so green and pretty! How nice! Are those white and pink cowboy boots that Clara is wearing??? SOOOO cute!!!
So they are pink cowGIRL boots. (Clara's word preferance)I also listen to a little country and a lot of bluegrass these day. I know who'd have thought.
How beautiful! That's fantastic you've got such a pretty place so close to home. By the way - good to see you today. I'm counting down the time until you guys make it back!
Post a Comment