Sorry I should have gotten this up last week. Hannah is doing great in her cast. Clara picked green for her. I had to talk the PA into doing just a short cast. They wanted to cast her all the way up to mid thigh. She wouldn't have been able to bend her knee. The only reason for this was so she wouldn't get out of it. Apparently kids this age are magic and can get out of anything. We got the short cast with the threat of the longer one if she gets out of it. She only has to wear it for 3 weeks, then we get x-rays to make sure it's healed and she gets it off. Only two more weeks of sponge baths. YEAH!!!

Hannah's green cast.

Clara's red cast.
1 comment:
I am so sorry! That is my biggest fear, in fact.....I can't believe one of my boys didn't beat you to the first cast! I can tell she is going to be very tuff, just like her sister!
Post a Comment