That is too cute! I'm going to have to borrow your borrowed idea!
Good Job!!! They will be pro's in preschool!
That is so cute.
I am way impressed. I think I better get Micah started. Do they even say this in public school anymore?
Hey Heidi, what is your e-mail address? I love reading about you guys! jessicafsimmons@gmail.com
Tage loved watching Clara do this, he asked me to reply it about 10 times before I finally said no more. That is way cute!
so cute! I love listening to kids talk. It is so crazy how big are babies are getting!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is too cute! I'm going to have to borrow your borrowed idea!
Good Job!!! They will be pro's in preschool!
That is so cute.
I am way impressed. I think I better get Micah started. Do they even say this in public school anymore?
Hey Heidi, what is your e-mail address? I love reading about you guys! jessicafsimmons@gmail.com
Tage loved watching Clara do this, he asked me to reply it about 10 times before I finally said no more. That is way cute!
so cute! I love listening to kids talk. It is so crazy how big are babies are getting!
Post a Comment