Thursday, November 6, 2008

The end of nights!!!

After four weeks of night shifts Mike is finally done! They haven't been as bad as we were planning, but still not my favorite shift. Thanks for all the friends and family that helped keep us out of the house while Mike slept. He did great sleeping through a lot of noise too.


The girls can't get enough of Dad when he is awake and isn't at the hopsital. They want his full attention. Hannah is glaring because she doesn't like the flash.

3 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

So glad it is over for you. I am trying to grit my teeth and get ready to jump in. I know you will help give me much entertainment and comfort through it. You always do it with grace. I always look like a circus.

Shay said...

I hear ya! I hate being alone at night when Lance travels, but then to have the added challenge of staying quite during the day - that would be tough!

Bryce said...

I'm so glad it's over and you guys made it through. PS - seeing Mike in his scrubs makes him look all grown up! :)