Clara still doesn't want to believe it. She apparently really wanted another girl, but from the ultrasound today, it's a boy. We are thrilled. We'll be working on Clara, and convincing her that a boy will be great. Now for boy names...
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys to embark on the adventure of having a boy. Will our boys be in the same grade? That would be adorable. Good luck with boys' names - they are absolutely impossible!
7 comments:
Congrats! I didn't know our family could produce boys!
Congrats- I didn't know you were expecting!! That's so exciting- boys are so much fun!! Well, ask me about it again in a few months when I have two!!
Congrats! That is so exciting. So does that mean our next one needs to be a girl?
Yeah! Congrats.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys to embark on the adventure of having a boy. Will our boys be in the same grade? That would be adorable. Good luck with boys' names - they are absolutely impossible!
So very happy for you! BOys are great! I am even happier that I will get to be around you to see this little guy grow!
yeah congrats! I am so excited for you!! When are you due?
Post a Comment