Four year olds are great, and we especially love ours. Four of the many reasons I love Clara:
One: She is very creative and has a great imagination. She loves to include everyone in her play. There is not a day that goes by that we are not characters from a book or movie.
Two: She loves to learn new things. She has been learning about space at school and loves to look at the stars and constellations. Mike and Clara were looking at Hubble telescope pictures and Mike was explaining about gases in space and astronauts. The next day Clara was telling me all about "Eskimo gas." I guess she didn't totally get it, but loved learning anyway.
Three: She is very helpful. She loves to help me clean the bathroom, especially the toilet. Yeah! I hope it lasts. She likes to tell me all the things she is going to help with when she gets a little bigger. And is even starting to do some of them now, like emptying the whole dishwasher by herself. She got upset the other night when I only left the silverware for her to put away.
Four: She is a great big sister and friend. She loves to play and is very good at including Hannah. She is great at sharing and loves being around other kids.
Clara got to have a little party with Mom, Dad and Hannah on her birthday and had a friend party a few days later.
She had a great time with her friends. She got to invite four friends to her fabulous four-year old fairy party. The girls puff painted on their wings, glued jewels on their wands, danced, played tinkerbells says, and fairy fairy princess. We were so glad they could all come.
6 comments:
That is a great little girl birthday party idea. You always have been the creative one. Happy birthday Clara!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA!!! Tate had such a fun time at Clara's party. Thanks for inviting her!
Wow, what a great party!
Clara is a class A kid! Micah is so lucky to have Clara as a friend. She had a Wonderful time. Thank you so much for your help with the flu yuckies! I am so lucky to have you as a friend.
That is such an awesome party! Is it wrong I wish I could come and make wings too? Also, I demand that she stop growing up so quickly!
I just found your blog. Your girls are growing up so big. We need to get together when you get back to Utah!
-McBrides
Post a Comment