Thursday, October 8, 2009
Fall Fun
Not the typical fall pictures yet, they are still to come, but here are a few fun fall picts.
We had a monster storm the other day. I didn't get a pict of the girls as we splashed our way to school in rain gear, but we had a great time. This is when they went outside to plant glacier lilly seeds with Mike. They didn't last out there long. It was cold!
A quick trip to Silver Lake with my sister Ali and the kids. It was a nice day. We got a little too hot. Thanks for coming Ali.
Halloween costumes complete, except I guess Clara wanted to be Pocahontas and she wanted Hannah to be Snow White. I misunderstood. Apparently Hannah wants to be a pumpkin. I guess I still have more work to do.
And finally the biggest job of fall. Canning. Here is a portion of our canning efforts. Peaches, pears, pizza sauce, tomato sauce, and salsa. We picked our apples last week and my uncle Bry and family let us pick some of their grapes for grape juice, thanks again. So we still have a little more work to do. So far it's been a great fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're too domestic for me.
Wow Heidi, I'm impressed. V keeps asking me about his costume, hopefully it will get done...
I hope things are going well.
Love the Halloween costumes! Those are so awesome! You've always been incredibly handy with fabric (homemade shoes, anyone?)
Post a Comment