Tuesday, December 8, 2009
"I can't put my arms down!"
We have had a hiatus, but decided to walk to school today. It was really fun with the fresh snow.
Luke got really bundled because I wasn't sure how he'd do out there. Initially he wouldn't bend at the waist, and it reminded me of The Christmas Story. He did eventually bend, and he even fell asleep in the stroller. All that padding must have been comfortable. 
One of the best child item investments we've made. The BOB. I love the weather shield too. At the end of the adventure everyone seemed warm, except Hannah. She said her face was cold, but I think if she would have stayed in the stroller she would have been fine. Winter really is fun. Now I just have to figure out a way to cross country ski with all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment