Friday, June 24, 2011

Silly stuff kids say...

So, I think my kids are quite funny, but to each his own.

Clara:

After I turned the water off while she was bathing. "mom, that waterfall was this turtle's habitat and you just turned it off, now he's going to become extinct."
I guess we've been watching to many nature documentaries.

Hannah:

"mom, these toilets are rematic," referring to auto flushing toilets.

Luke:

He currently ends just about every sentence with "mama."  For example, "where's my whale, mama?"  "It's a big shark, mama," My current favorite was when he was talking to Mike and asked "Where's mama, mama?"  To which Mike had to reply, "I'm dad, but she is..."

One night for whatever reason, he stated "The Ocean...(big pause)...is really big," in a very dramatic voice over a dozen time.

Just had to document the funny little things they say so I remember.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I think your kids are pretty funny too.

Anonymous said...

This made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

Danielle said...

That's why blogs are great - you can remember the cute things they say you may not normally write down. You've got some very cute little ones!