I really don't love it when people title a blog "random" but I was too lazy tonight to separate these into separate posts.
We blessed Charlotte. I actually took a couple of photos. On Luke's blessing day I didn't get even one. I had to get one from relatives later. We never did get the family together for a photo that day, but we have some of the cutie.
Next up...
Christmas!
The anticipation...
the request: "A Big Shark" (bonus, it's a puppet).
the request: Harry Potter Lego Castle (bonus, two fun days of building)
the request: erasers (bonus, "bobble heads" aka littlest pet shop)
the request: nada (bonus, a VERY Merry Christmas)
Next up: Surgery
This brave little lady had a hemangeoma removed from her forehead. She is still a little woozy in this picture, but she was awesome.
And finally:
There are those days when things are a little rough...
and you need to remember them like this...
just to prove that things aren't always...
as crazy as they sometimes feel.
Hope thing have been joyful for you too.



No comments:
Post a Comment