Hannah absolutely loves Kindergarten. She loves her teacher. She still "forgets" what they do everyday until Mike tickles it out of her. On her "meet the teacher day" I got to attend with her for an hour. She was super shy and quiet, when we left for the day she told me, "I don't like it when I have to talk." Um, ok. Who are you? Hannah is very outspoken at home. I'm sure it's just a matter of time and the teacher will the know the real Hannah, if she doesn't already. The teacher shares a back fence with us and I'm sure she's heard us playing all summer.
This kiddo couldn't have been more excited to start preschool. We are doing a neighborhood thing again with three other little boys and Luke is in heaven. The first time I told him we were having one of his friends over to play he had to ask, "Is it a boy?" "Is he three?" Yes and yes. He was ecstatic. I guess playing with his sisters and their friends isn't cutting it anymore.
I'm so happy their are all adjusting so well and have made some great friends. School and different schedules will continue to keep me hopping. If only I could figure out a time that I'm not running someone somewhere and Charlotte's not napping to get a few errands in. Oh, well. It can wait.


1 comment:
It is funny because you would think with 3 in school you would have so much time to yourself, but it is surprising how much time is eaten up just in transportation! This year I have taken more advantage of carpooling and am getting a small taste of having some free time (with Avery of course) :)
Post a Comment