Saturday, July 5, 2008
The Scoop!
So we love exploring our neighborhood. It has random little stores scattered through it. There are delicious bakeries and my latest favorite, The Scoop ice-cream shop. It has fantastic ice-cream. We walked over the other night with the girls. Mike had a fabulous p-nut butter chocolate ice-cream. Clara stayed true to her Vanilla, as hard as we tried, that was what she wanted, just like "regular milk." She knows what she likes. I had the best ice-cream cone I think I've ever tasted, and that's saying something. I have had a lot of ice-cream in my day, but the coconut brownie was fantastic! The brownie was soft, not hard and frozen, the ice-cream was creamy and smooth, and the flavors blended perfectly. Hannah did not get her own ice-cream, we didn't deprive her, she just got some of everyone's. So if you are even in town be sure to check out The Scoop! Also, the Northwest has Tillamok everything. I remember Utah had the cheese and it was good, but Tillamok yogurt and ice-cream is delicious. The ice-cream isn't quite The Scoop, but it's great for something you can bring home to your own freezer. So thus ends a blog all about ice-cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds delicious! Makes me want to go and make some homemade ice cream. I have been craving that for at least a month! We love Tillamok by the way - we get it when we want to splurge a little.
AGH! Why must you tempt us with things that can only be found in a far-off, magical place? Delicious.
Post a Comment