Mike has had weekends off. As an extra bonus he found out Thursday that he would have the fourth off as well. We are so glad these weekends are in the summer. I'm sure they would be great in the winter as well, but warm weather makes most adventures easier. So we went hiking out in Palouse again, around Kamiak Butte. It is a small raised area of trees surrounded by beautiful grasslands. On the Fourth our neighbors took us up to Mt. Spokane. It was beautiful. The ride up made Mike and I think of Millcreek. Here are just a few of our photos from our fabulous summer, so far.
3 comments:
WOW! It looks gorgeous there! I want to come check that out. Glad you're enjoying your summer- meanwhile in Vegas we are ROASTING and trying to stay inside and cool!
Agh! Your girls are adorable! I love how much Hannah looks like you, Heidi. So cute!
I like your blog guys! You guys have such a cute family and your girls are so sweet. We are so glad you guys are here in spokane with us this year. I think this year will be a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment