Then headed over to the Glazier Conservatory at Manito. They put up lights and thousands of poinsettias. You can see it glowing as you approach it. They have a Christmas Cactus that is very appropriately blooming and is 102 years old.
Outside the conservatory there is a hill Mike took the girls down. No sleds...No problem.
We got home and Clara insisted on playing in the snow some more, so she and Mike made 3 more snow creatures and decided it was the cast from Kung-fu Panda. Hannah and I decided to warm up.
After Mike and Clara finally came in, we headed to the ward Christmas Party. The food was good and the Nativity Program by the children adorable. As if that wasn't enough, we were surprised to find out that Santa makes a personal appearance at our Ward Christmas Party. Clara and Hannah were ecstatic. Hannah mostly because he gave out candy canes. These little characters really make the season that much more special.
3 comments:
Congratulations on the boy! When I was pregnant I was convinced he was a girl until we saw him on ultrasound. What a handful he has turned into. Boys are definitely different than girls.
What a fun day! I love those magical days when everything seems perfect. The Christmas light pictures really do look magical. Congrats on your boy!!!
That sounded like such a fun day! We will have to check out the Manito lights. Congrats on the baby boy!!!! We are really excited for you guys.
Post a Comment