Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Snow!!!

So there is a ton of it out there. I'm so glad Mike didn't have to work today or yesterday. He is talking about walking to work tomorrow because we have so much snow and I don't think the plows will have it cleared.

We played and played in the snow and then took an excursion to the grocery store. We put the girls on a sled and made the trek. We could have waited a few more days but it was fun. I pulled the food home and Mike pulled the girls. They liked to pull all the snow banks down on themselves. I'm sure all of our neighbors love us, the once cleared sidewalks are now snowy again, but it's still snowing so it's not like they aren't going to have to go out again anyway.

All this snow happened in about 24 hours and it's still coming just as hard. So we aren't driving anywhere, but walking is great. What I wouldn't give for a pair of cross country skis right now. There have been several people who have skied by our place and that we ran into on the way to the store. It looked great, that'll be us, one day.

Look at all that...


Clara wanted to pull Hannah, she did a great job.


Snow chairs. I threw Clara and Hannah in, they got buried, but loved it.


Mike and Clara were lobbing snowballs at Hannah and I.



This was Hannah's reaction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great fun! I love the picture of Hannah.

Mandy said...

So fun!! I started laughing when you were talking about all the people on ski's, because we saw a bunch of people doing the same thing when we went to Blockbuster!!!

Sarah E. said...

Love the snow! Hannah looks enchanted!