Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back home and gone again...

I just realized that it's been a long time since I blogged. Oops, it happens sometimes. So the girls and I left Mike for a week and visited family. I didn't get my camera out as much as I should have and the only picture I have of our new niece/cousin is stolen from my sister's blog. But we had a great time. Clara didn't want to leave. I guess it's hard knowing you will live close by soon, but not really having a great concept of time yet.

One of the girls' favorite past-times there is to take the train downtown and walk around the temple and Sam Wellers.


Grandpa Pat is tough. I don't know if we would have made it all the way to our favorite rope swing without him. The sled trip back down was great too, even though I told myself I wouldn't do it. I try to avoid sledding when I'm this big, but it's hard to resist. I went really slow, I promise.


We went to the farm with all the girls' cousins, except the newest one, and the only pictures I took were on the tractor. Oh, well. We had a great time.

Hannah is obviously a little surprise or confused to have this kiddo on her lap. They did great with her. Clara was especially interested in the diaper changes. I think she is trying to learn how to do it herself. She heard that one of her friends likes to help change her sister's diapers (her sister is closer to Hannah's age than Lizzie's) and Clara wants to do that too.

Thanks for being so flexible with our bizarre schedule everyone we had a great time. Clara just wanted to come home, to say hello to Mike and go right back.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad you guys had fun, but Tatum is so glad Clara is back. She missed her so much!!!

Danielle said...

I love Clara's haircut - so cute.