Thursday, March 19, 2009

Name list...

So the time is getting rapidly closer and we really aren't all that much closer to having a name for this little guy than we were months ago. Everyone keeps asking. So I thought I would post our list of names and you can tell us what you like, or don't like (but don't be offended if we don't take your advise). Feel free to leave other suggestions as well, this is by no means a closed list.

Ed
Charlie
Quinn
Ben
Keith
Pete
Jefferson
Calvin

12 comments:

Shawn and Ali said...

I vote for Ed, Calvin, Charlie.

Mandy said...

I love Charlie, Ed and Jefferson...or how about Colby. ha ha ;)

Shay said...

I also like Ed. His name would be an alliteration, which I personally find charming, but Lance would never let me do that with our kids. I also like Charlie. Good Luck !

Britt said...

I like Charlie and Pete. I'll see what Drew likes. Boy names seem to be difficult.

Shawn and Ali said...

Shawn votes for Jefferson.

Sarah E. said...

Hmm, the name game is a fun one! Your girls have such classic, timeless names. What about Oliver? Was he on the English side? I can't remember. I do, however, love all of the names on the list. It is amazing to me that when they come, the baby name just fits them. Have fun looking through thousands of names. You know, yell it out the back door a few times to make sure you'll be good at in for in a few years when he's climbing all the trees in town!

Danielle said...

I absolutely love Pete - we actually wanted to name Cole that, but he already has a cousin named Pete. I also really like Charlie and Jefferson. I'm not sure how I feel about Ed - I think it's because I know way too many older gentlemen named Ed. (My grandpa's name is Ed.)

Cassy said...

I vote for Charlie

Unknown said...

Kathy and I were awake last night thinking about the names and she really liked Quinn.

Jeana said...

I like Calvin and of course Ben but I also think Charlie would fit well with your girls names. So fun! Good luck choosing. :)

Britt said...

Drew says he likes Festus, Otto, and Dino. You will have to name the boy all of those names in case we get pregnant so I have an excuse not to use them.

Alan Dibb said...

My vote is for Keith for three reasons. First, it sounds good, "Keith English," just rolls off the tongue. Second, I can't think of any insults that Jr High kids would yell at him. Third, the only other Keith I can think of is Keith Temple from my ward in SLC. He was one of the stalwart members of the ward. I forget, how was Keith related to you Mike? Good luck choosing.