Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Seattle


Mike had a week off for vacation, so we decided to go over and do all the touristy things in Seattle while we were so close. We had a great time. We saw the Space Needle, Children's Museum, aquarium (and a real whale in the sound on the way there), Pike's Market (a couple of times), and we met up with my sister Ali who was there for a work conference. Thanks for hanging with us Ali. The weather was nice. A little brisk and misty most of the time. Ali who spent the day in conferences and the afternoon with us, never saw rain. She didn't even have a rain coat! We did a lot of walking, and saw a lot of Seattle. On the way home we stopped by Mount Vernon and saw fields and fields of daffodils. The tulips where not out yet, but it was gorgeous. Then we stopped by Leavenworth. It's a little tourist town that has a Bavarian feel. Our favorite shop was probably a fun hat shop. The girls were pooped when we got back, but I think we all enjoyed it.








4 comments:

Britt said...

Looks like fun. I had no idea Ali was out there.

sarahz said...

great pictures! i love hannah's face- she is such a ham!

Kara said...

It's fun to do the touristy thing where you live sometimes. I don't do much of that in Vegas, but I guess I can't complain about the weather. Good luck with your last month of pregnancy and choosing a name. We still don't have a name- boys are hard!

Danielle said...

What a great trip! I'll have to pick your brain - Bryce and I are thinking of going later this summer. Also - it is not fair you look so completely awesome in month 8!