Friday, April 10, 2009

Our Sweet Neighbors

We have these great neighbors. They were the ones to tell Mike about one of his favorite running trails when we first moved in. They took us on a hike up Mount Spokane when we first arrived. They have been overly kind the whole time we have lived here. Unexpectedly they are making a quick move to the East Coast. We will sincerely miss them and their kindness. They let my girls come and oogle their bird and play with their dog any time. We will really miss them.

As they make this move they will be downsizing to a small apartment. So they are needing to get rid of a lot of stuff. They gave us their couch, loveseat and matching chair. It's a little overcrowed in our house now, (the loveseat and chair are in the garage)but in a couple of months we will need the furniture for our basement.


We think it's a pretty nice couch.


They also are getting rid of their cross country skis. Apparently there isn't anywhere close to cross country ski out there. The boots didn't fit Mike's feet, so we'll have to get him boots, but that is minor. We are so excited to use these! I guess they are the waxless kind, but she told us we will still need wax it's just a wipe on/wipe off kind. I'm not sure what this is, but I'm sure Pat can help us with this. I guess it doesn't help with the minimizing we need to be doing as well to prepare for our move. But some things are just to hard to pass up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good neighbors are hard to lose. I loved seeing the pictures. Happy Easter! I do have some simple "wipe on wax" for those ski bases. Love,Pat