Some of you maybe getting sick of seeing pictures of my kids, but I'm not. Our good friend Amy took some pictures of my crew recently. I've had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites to find just a few to post. The kids had fun despite the windy conditions, well maybe not Luke. There are so many I like, but here are just a few.
You family is adorable! I love the pictures and congrats on Luke! I know I am a bit behind last month was a bit crazy so I haven't been on the computer as much. Good luck with 3 it seems like the girls are really taking to him that is good.
Those girls! They won't have an ugly day in their life - they have such natural beauty! I especially love the last picture. Congrats on your new baby. Glad to see the B-teamers are still going strong in the procreating department. Hope your move goes well... Loves, Nancy
6 comments:
Heidi you're kids are beautiful.
You family is adorable! I love the pictures and congrats on Luke! I know I am a bit behind last month was a bit crazy so I haven't been on the computer as much. Good luck with 3 it seems like the girls are really taking to him that is good.
Wow! You do have some cute kids.
You do have such beautiful kids. I love Clara's haircut, and Hannah looks so much like you. Luke is just plain adorable. And Amy did an amazing job!
Oh, Heidi. Those are such great pictures! Treasures forever!
Those girls! They won't have an ugly day in their life - they have such natural beauty! I especially love the last picture. Congrats on your new baby. Glad to see the B-teamers are still going strong in the procreating department. Hope your move goes well...
Loves,
Nancy
Post a Comment