did you just make those? Leave it to you to make something super cute and crafty in no time. I love the resemblance. :)
Those are so cute!!!
So adorable! What in the world did you make them out of? So creative!
So I don't really come up with anything on my own. I got this idea from this blog: http://goingsewcrazy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/02/clothespin-doll-tutorial.html. Mine don't look as cute as hers, but I don't think the girls will mind.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
did you just make those? Leave it to you to make something super cute and crafty in no time. I love the resemblance. :)
Those are so cute!!!
So adorable! What in the world did you make them out of? So creative!
So I don't really come up with anything on my own. I got this idea from this blog: http://goingsewcrazy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/02/clothespin-doll-tutorial.html. Mine don't look as cute as hers, but I don't think the girls will mind.
Post a Comment