My mom came soon after Mike's left. It was soo nice to have them both, I don't know what we would have done without them. My mom left yesterday and we have survived our first day on our own (well just about anyway). Luke got his first real bath today. Clara and I were the photographers for this, and we missed the part when he was totally relaxed and looked like he was enjoying a hot tub dip. But he really seemed to like it.

I think it tired him out.

I think that may be a smile.

We also had him weighed today and he is offically over 9 lbs. Which is saying something, because last week at his Dr. appointment he was 7 lbs. 12 oz. I thought he looked like he was filling out a little, but wow!
4 comments:
He is so cute you guys!! I can't believe he is already 9 pounds.
How cute! I love his fuzzy hair!
AGH! He is so cute! I love his little smile. I can't believe he's already pushing past the 9 pound mark. So cute!!!!
That is one cute kid. I can't wait to see him in person. Won't be long now. Love you all.
Post a Comment