Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We really have 3 kids

A nurse at the hospital yesterday didn't believe that Mike had three kids. I guess he just doesn't look old enough. It just made me realize that we don't have many pictures of all three kids together since my friend Amy took some great ones almost 3 month ago. So today we took some pictures just for fun.










4 comments:

Shay said...

How cute! Luke really looks like Mike! I ran into Sandi Vance in NY and told her about your new little one and she was surprised you had 3 too. It is weird to think about how quickly our families are growing.

Alan and Lindz said...

I still find it hard to believe that you have three kids.

Jeana said...

So cute!!! I love the pictures!

Josh and Stacie said...

Adorable pictures!! Hannah is looking so grown up!! I hope you guys are enjoying Utah:)