On the way to Hickman Bridge. We found a little bridge we liked.
I challenged Mike to catch a lizard, they were speedy, but he did it. The girls thought it was great.
On the way to Cassidy arch.
On the way to Hickman Bridge. We found a little bridge we liked.
I challenged Mike to catch a lizard, they were speedy, but he did it. The girls thought it was great.
On the way to Cassidy arch.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. You are so brave to go camping with three little ones, we were exhausted every night with just two.
I think Luke is looking more and more like Mike. Glad you had a great trip.
Good times for you! I am so glad that everyone survived...and had a good time! Hope to see you guys soon!
Cute pics - looks like a fun trip! I have to agree with Britt - Luke looks so much like Mike - adorable!
Post a Comment