WOW! How exciting! Congratulations. Here is to hoping for a brother for Luke! (See pink cowboy hat and boots pic. below) :) We need to get together soon and catch up!
Serioiusly, you miss looking at your blog for like a day, okay maybe longer and all the sudden your pregnant! So great. Luke needs a little brother...or at least a younger sibling. I have clothes for you...we need to get together.
12 comments:
What great news. Congrats!
WOW! How exciting! Congratulations. Here is to hoping for a brother for Luke! (See pink cowboy hat and boots pic. below) :) We need to get together soon and catch up!
Congrats!
Congratulations! That is such exciting news!
Yay! Congrats you guys!
Congrats! I hope everyone is feeling okay.
We are excited for y'all.
What great news! 4. Wow. You're my hero Heidi! Congratulations from Jacob and Jayne.
Yay - congratulations to your family! I'm relieved for you it's just a dirty half-dozen and not a very dirty half baker's dozen. :)
congrats!!!!! im so excited for you!!!
yeah congrats!!! When do you find out what you are having?
Serioiusly, you miss looking at your blog for like a day, okay maybe longer and all the sudden your pregnant! So great. Luke needs a little brother...or at least a younger sibling.
I have clothes for you...we need to get together.
Post a Comment