Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Charlotte!






 Charlotte Ruth finally arrived (with a little persuasion).  She was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long.  She came out quite blue with the cord around her neck four times and once around her body, but she turned pink quickly.  Everyone has been excited to see their new sister and loves her already.  We are so glad she is part of our family.

10 comments:

Shawn and Ali said...

Congrats. Cant wait to meet her!

Susan said...

We are so glad she is here and so cute. We miss you all.

Sarah E. said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Abby said...

Congrats you guys! she's adorable and I love the picture with her and Luke.

Stapley Clan said...

Congrats! She's beautiful, I love those chunky cheeks. I hope everyone is doing well.

Britt said...

So glad she made it and hope everyone's doing well.

baodad said...

Congratulations!! A long awaited arrival!

Danielle said...

Very cute! Kudos to Heidi on a 9 pound baby! Congrats.

FarrEver Family said...

Of curse John the doctor wants to know if you went at the U? and If you did an epidural? I think she is lovely and plan a visit very soon, unless you want to come see the bird refuge, take a picture or two. Or we could still go hike Adams canyon. Your totally up for that aren't ya Heidi!

Jayne said...

What a beauty! Congratulations Mike and Heidi!