No, you have not missed a blog post, I'm not late getting it up, I'm overdue. What a horrid word. I a feel like a library book that has been misplace and forgotten about.
So far just two days, but I was so sure I was going to go early. I was early with everyone but Clara, so I guess I've just forgotten how it feels to be sitting here watching the due date come...and go, not knowing how long this could really last. I guess there is an end in sight. My Dr. will induce me if I don't go soon (and as long as the labor and delivery isn't overfull).
I guess it's time to take matters into my own hands. I know this little lady needs time to grow and will get here when she's ready, but I'm afraid of how much she can grow in this last little bit. I've had my prelabor migraine, TWICE, and I'm walking as much as I can stand. Maybe it's time to grab another pineapple, go for a jog, eat pizza and tried a fabled eggplant Parmesan recipe. I'm not going for the castor oil or anything nasty, but boy I'm ready.
But, don't think I'm the only impatient one, you should hear the threats I've been getting from my six year old. "I'm going to be SO mad if you are the one who picks me up from school today." She has really been hoping I'd head to the hospital while she was at school and would be surprised to see a grandparent or aunt waiting for her. She has been consistently grumpy for days as I pick her up, a few days almost to tears. We will keep waiting together kiddo.
2 comments:
I hear ya, being late would not be fun especially once you come to expect early, even coming on time feels late. We should go grab that famous pizza for lunch one day. I know I still technically have time, but we just got the car seat in the mail, so this baby can officially come anytime. Good luck hanging in there! Who knows if you wait long enough we could share our delivery date :)
I feel your pain, somewhat. I just hope I don't have to experience it. Five more weeks for me. Good luck!
Post a Comment