In Hannah's defense we don't "do" a lot right now. We've been trying to protect Charlotte from the masses and the possibility of the germs that come with the masses. So I've been saying "no" to the Aquarium and such things. The request for ballet, gymnastics, or other classes has also been put off because I don't know if I could handle driving any more places right now, to and from school has been a bit of a challenge, we are working it out. I've told the girls we'll do classes soon, but not yet. Charlotte is a great baby, she can sleep up to 5 hours at night and has been frequently since she was just a few days old. But during the day, she can't usually sleep more than 10 min. if I set her down. We are learning play polly pockets and swords while bouncing a baby. Good thing I love to cuddle her, and Clara and Luke do too, Hannah will come around.
I, on the other hand can't even take them to the store without a head injury. Just kidding. But I do feel bad that we haven't been doing more fun things. I know we will again soon, but we'll just have to be patient a little longer and enjoy this cuddly little baby while she is still little.


1 comment:
Congrats on baby Charlotte! She is beautiful! The boys are getting anxious for their little brother to arrive mid December... though I am already sick of being prego I am more afraid of when he is out and we are in 'survival mode'... best of luck with things. I WILL call you so we can get together again when we are in UT. Our last trip was super short! Sorry we weren't able to meet up.
Post a Comment