I just had to laugh. It's so Hannah. She loves to pull faces, but I have to wonder what the photographer said to get this face.
This was her first day of school picture I neglected to post. She likes to make faces, if you can even get her to look at the camera in the first place.
She is truly unique. And we love it.
At school they created their own "ghosts" in the likeness of Edvard Munch's Scream. They then got to say what made them scream. Most of the kids put things like ghosts, witches, the dark. Not Hannah, hers said, "Hot Lava Burning Her." They just made bear paintings and asked the kids what their bears would eat, many were more creative like Hannah, but I loved hers, "Lemon Meringue Cookies."
Of all our kids Hannah is definitely unique, but I think she and Charlotte look the most alike.
And just because, here is a picture of Charlotte. Luke and I thought she looked like her new gnome doll in this hat we just rediscovered, in a box of 3-6 mo. clothes. Yup, she's getting that big this fast.


No comments:
Post a Comment