Thursday, February 14, 2013

She's Eight!



Can't believe she's eight!  It's amazing how fast time flies.  One day she's in this white dress...
 it feels like the next day she's in this one.



 I love the eight year old toothy grin.

Clara was able to be baptized on same day as one of her really good friends.

 There are all these sweet girls that gave Clara and her friend a group hug.
 We were lucky enough to have two sets of grandparents and an aunt that came in for the weekend.  We loved having them all, and were sad when they left.


3 comments:

baodad said...

Congratulations, Clara! You and Olive are about the same age! It's fun to see all the pictures from your baptism.

Britt said...

Congratulations. What a great decision to be baptized.

Danielle said...

Congratulations to you, Clara! I cannot believe you are 8 years old. I am glad you were able to have such a wonderful day with your friends and family!